Big changes are happening over at our “Virtual Spey Nation Tackle Selector” tool.
As you know, Thanks to our hard-working Spey Nation elves, we have compiled a list of over 1000 two-handed rods and who knows how many lines into a searchable database all geared to bring the unique experience of Spey Nation to the virtual world. You are able to search rods (say show me all the 12 to 13 foot 7wts) and with a click, see all the lines that may be appropriate for that chosen rod. We are excited to bring you this information and hope to keep it as updated as possible. Product information in our database is free to everyone to use as a resource.
Well, we still are working in the Spey Nation Workshop and look at it now! You still can see all the cool rods in our database, plus some new ones have been added.
New Look! Pick one! Or click the HOT LINK to quickly find your rod, or go to the manufacturer’s website!
Now you have all your lines but wait! Click the “Export to PDF” button
hoof on down to your local fly shop!
Oh, I’m sorry, do you need a new line before steelhead season? Scandi, Skagit, Long belly? Don’t Know? Search Them All!
Cack Handed Categories
- 2016 SCSDFSFNMPD
- Environmental Stuff
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Minutes
- Fly Tying
- Gear Reviews
- Great Lakes News
- Lessons After the Event
- Like Minded Mofos
- Raffle Prizes
- Salmon River Regulations
- Spey Casting Tips
- Spey Casting Video
- Spey Fishing Equipment
- Spey Fishing Video
- Spey Fly Tying Video
- Spey Nation Presenter
- Spey Nation Supporters
- Trout Spey
- Week In Review
- 2 Handed Trout
- Alaska West Blog
- Burkheimer Fly Rod Blog
- Cutthroats Galore
- D-Loop Spey Casting
- Emerald Waters
- Fly Fishing Tails
- Gink and Gasoline Gink and Gasoline is about a vision. It’s about challenging ourselves as fishermen and sharing the experience. We see it as our mission to live the dream and bring it back home to you.
- Ian Gordon
- Mark Shamburg Bamboo
- Michigan Fly Rico Suave and a Drunk Chunk
- New England Spey Clave
- Northeast Fly and Spey Fishing Guide
- Northern Michigan Fly Fishing Blog freelance writer and photographer and guide Alex
- Oregon Steelhead
- Rogue River Salmon Steelhead Board
- Salmon River Spey Blog
- Skagit Master Forum
- Southern Oregon Fly Fishing
- Spey Casting Northeast
- Spey Craft
- Spey Fishing Ohio
- Spey Pages
- Spey Today
- Steelhead Chaser
- Steelhead Manifesto
- Steelhead On The Spey
- The Rasperry Patch
- The River's Course
- Verno's Fly Fishing Blog
- Update from the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club
- 2017 Spey Nation Update Email Went Out Today
- 10th Annual Spey Nation 2017 Official Flyer Released!
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting Jan 28.
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting is Thursday Jan. 28 @ 7:00 at the Camden Rod & Gun Club.
- Thomas & Thomas Announces the DNA TroutSpeySeries
- SEALICED from Salmon Junkies on Vimeo.
- We like videos with grabby steelhead
- The Mystic M-Series 3113-4 Switch Review
- Sage 3110-4 ONE Trout Spey Rod Review