The next meeting of the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club is Thursday Jan. 28 @ 7:00 at the Camden Rod & Gun Club.
We will have two guest speakers – ESF Grad students Justin DiRado and Chris Powers – who will give a presentation of their two year NY Sea Grant project to study Atlantic Salmon Restoration in Great Lakes Tributaries. The objectives of the study included: Evaluate strain growth, survival and movement in Lake Ontario and Oneida Lake tributaries, determine if adults are returning to Fish Creek, and analyze otolith microchemistry.
Their presentation will include an overview of the project, fieldwork and lab experiments conducted, a review of their findings, and preliminary recommendations for rearing Atlantic salmon.
Club members helped with the stocking and electrofishing, had a great time, and learned a lot in the process. This will be very informative and should help us do a better job raising and stocking our fish.
- 2 Handed Trout
- Alaska West Blog
- Burkheimer Fly Rod Blog
- Cutthroats Galore
- D-Loop Spey Casting
- Emerald Waters
- Fly Fishing Tails
- Gink and Gasoline Gink and Gasoline is about a vision. It’s about challenging ourselves as fishermen and sharing the experience. We see it as our mission to live the dream and bring it back home to you.
- Ian Gordon
- Mark Shamburg Bamboo
- Michigan Fly Rico Suave and a Drunk Chunk
- New England Spey Clave
- Northeast Fly and Spey Fishing Guide
- Northern Michigan Fly Fishing Blog freelance writer and photographer and guide Alex
- Oregon Steelhead
- Rogue River Salmon Steelhead Board
- Salmon River Spey Blog
- Skagit Master Forum
- Southern Oregon Fly Fishing
- Spey Casting Northeast
- Spey Craft
- Spey Fishing Ohio
- Spey Pages
- Spey Today
- Steelhead Chaser
- Steelhead Manifesto
- Steelhead On The Spey
- The Rasperry Patch
- The River's Course
- Verno's Fly Fishing Blog
- Update from the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club
- 2017 Spey Nation Update Email Went Out Today
- 10th Annual Spey Nation 2017 Official Flyer Released!
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting Jan 28.
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting is Thursday Jan. 28 @ 7:00 at the Camden Rod & Gun Club.
- Thomas & Thomas Announces the DNA TroutSpeySeries
- SEALICED from Salmon Junkies on Vimeo.
- We like videos with grabby steelhead
- The Mystic M-Series 3113-4 Switch Review
- Sage 3110-4 ONE Trout Spey Rod Review