52 Altmar St
Altmar, NY 13302
(855) 895-6343 Special Room Rates $119/Night!
Luxurious guest rooms await you, along with a pro shop stocked with the best brands in fishing apparel and gear. After a day on the river, you’ll appreciate the gourmet comfort food served in the Tailwater Restaurant, where rustic atmosphere meets metropolitan flair. 5 miles from the event.
Fox Hollow Salmon River Lodge
2740 STATE ROUTE 13
ALTMAR, NY 13302
Roger at the Fox Hollow Lodge has offered us rooms at his lodge at special rates for people coming to Spey Nation. He also has Cabins for groups of 3 or more. I have personally stayed here and the rooms are great. About 3 miles from the event.Victorian House 26 Church St. Altmar, NY 13302 914-879-0018 The Douglaston Salmon Run 30% off Your stay for Spey Nation Weekend 315-298-6672 June 25th – 28th Add a Full-day fishing pass for just $20/pp/day. Maximum 30 angler limit on the DSR 2.5 Miles of the Salmon River. Reserve your spot for fishing Spey Nation Weekend! At the Trestle Pool” Lodge
Mid-River Motel and Campground
644 County Route 48, Altmar, NY 13302.
I have 16 rooms that sleep 3, 4 and 6 people. I also have five park models that will sleep up to 6. I can offer motel rooms for Spey Nation 2013 for $20.00 per person based on double occupancy. Park models at $30.00 per person based on 3. I also have five campsites available.The Steelhead Lodge 3178 State Rt. 13 Pulaski, NY 13142 (315) 298-4371 70$ double occupancy for Spey Nation Guests the weekend of the event
Stoney’s Pineville Campground
PULASKI, NY 13142
Camping about 4 miles from the event
3707 STATE ROUTE 1
PULASKI, NY 13142
Rooms above a nice flyshop about 8 miles towards town from the event.
Maple Grove Resort
2870 State Rt 13
Pulaski, NY 13142
Nice Cabins that sleep 3 comfortably or four in a pinch. These run about $125 per night.
At the Trestle Pool” Lodge
- 2 Handed Trout
- Alaska West Blog
- Burkheimer Fly Rod Blog
- Cutthroats Galore
- D-Loop Spey Casting
- Emerald Waters
- Fly Fishing Tails
- Gink and Gasoline Gink and Gasoline is about a vision. It’s about challenging ourselves as fishermen and sharing the experience. We see it as our mission to live the dream and bring it back home to you.
- Ian Gordon
- Mark Shamburg Bamboo
- Michigan Fly Rico Suave and a Drunk Chunk
- New England Spey Clave
- Northeast Fly and Spey Fishing Guide
- Northern Michigan Fly Fishing Blog freelance writer and photographer and guide Alex
- Oregon Steelhead
- Rogue River Salmon Steelhead Board
- Salmon River Spey Blog
- Skagit Master Forum
- Southern Oregon Fly Fishing
- Spey Casting Northeast
- Spey Craft
- Spey Fishing Ohio
- Spey Pages
- Spey Today
- Steelhead Chaser
- Steelhead Manifesto
- Steelhead On The Spey
- The Rasperry Patch
- The River's Course
- Verno's Fly Fishing Blog
- Update from the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club
- 2017 Spey Nation Update Email Went Out Today
- 10th Annual Spey Nation 2017 Official Flyer Released!
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting Jan 28.
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting is Thursday Jan. 28 @ 7:00 at the Camden Rod & Gun Club.
- Thomas & Thomas Announces the DNA TroutSpeySeries
- SEALICED from Salmon Junkies on Vimeo.
- We like videos with grabby steelhead
- The Mystic M-Series 3113-4 Switch Review
- Sage 3110-4 ONE Trout Spey Rod Review