Presentations Start At 9AM
Nick Pionessa: Western NY Trout, Salmon, Steelhead, Carp Guide/Flytier nickpionessa.wix.com/americansweatshop
Licensed in NYS Nick offers Guiding for Trout, Steelhead, Smallmouth Bass and Carp here in WNY. We have an almost year round season and a lot of diversity in our fishery. From small, wild trout streams to one of the biggest rivers in the world we are virtually surrounded by water. 2016 marks my 20th year of commercial fly tying my patterns are tied tested corrected and proven i tie every fly myself to ensure the qualitY durability AND CONSISTENCY you deserve this isn’t what i do after work, it’s what i do!
Rick Kustich is a fly-fishing author, photographer and instructor. He is author of Hunting Musky with a Fly and Advanced Fly Fishing for Great Lakes Steelhead as well as four other fly-fishing titles and is featured in the DVD Tube Flies for Steelhead. Rick’s work has appeared in numerous national and regional publications, including Fly Fishermanmagazine. He has also spent time as a guide, fly shop owner and fly-fishing book publisher.
Andrew Moy Owner of Tight Lines Flyfishing, if you are interested in spey casting, there’s no need to look anywhere else. Whether you are new to the two-handed game or have some experience under your belt, shop owner Andrew Moy can help. To date, Andrew has taught over 1000 anglers both basic and advanced techniques and has demonstrated for numerous fly fishing groups and organizations. A lesson or two will demystify the art of spey casting and you’ll be on the water on your own in no time.
Lee Davison: Ballistic Fly Lines
Lee Davison’s passion for fly fishing and all things related to the sport. Lee is a Federation of Flyfishers (FFF) Master and Two Hand Casting Instructor, President of the FFF Western Rocky Mountain Council , a member of The Snake River Cutthroats (local TU & FFF chapter) and a licensed Idaho Fishing Guide with over 28 years of experience on the North and South Forks of the Snake River. Lee holds a degree in Business Management from the University of Texas and has extensive experience as a Project Manager for the Idaho National Laboratory and several large U.S. engineering/construction firms.
Lee combines both a calming patience and an infectious enthusiasm for introducing fly fishing. He teaches casting techniques that build confidence and skill in his angling students.
He’s been hooked on fishing ever since his Dad and Grandpa first took him, at age 5, on a quest for blue gills in an old wooden row boat on an Illinois strip mine lake. Lee has fished the waters from Alaska to the Gulf of Mexico, but home water for him is the beautiful Snake River and its blue ribbon trout fishing.
- 2 Handed Trout
- Alaska West Blog
- Burkheimer Fly Rod Blog
- Cutthroats Galore
- D-Loop Spey Casting
- Emerald Waters
- Fly Fishing Tails
- Gink and Gasoline Gink and Gasoline is about a vision. It’s about challenging ourselves as fishermen and sharing the experience. We see it as our mission to live the dream and bring it back home to you.
- Ian Gordon
- Mark Shamburg Bamboo
- Michigan Fly Rico Suave and a Drunk Chunk
- New England Spey Clave
- Northeast Fly and Spey Fishing Guide
- Northern Michigan Fly Fishing Blog freelance writer and photographer and guide Alex
- Oregon Steelhead
- Rogue River Salmon Steelhead Board
- Salmon River Spey Blog
- Skagit Master Forum
- Southern Oregon Fly Fishing
- Spey Casting Northeast
- Spey Craft
- Spey Fishing Ohio
- Spey Pages
- Spey Today
- Steelhead Chaser
- Steelhead Manifesto
- Steelhead On The Spey
- The Rasperry Patch
- The River's Course
- Verno's Fly Fishing Blog
- Update from the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club
- 2017 Spey Nation Update Email Went Out Today
- 10th Annual Spey Nation 2017 Official Flyer Released!
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting Jan 28.
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting is Thursday Jan. 28 @ 7:00 at the Camden Rod & Gun Club.
- Thomas & Thomas Announces the DNA TroutSpeySeries
- SEALICED from Salmon Junkies on Vimeo.
- We like videos with grabby steelhead
- The Mystic M-Series 3113-4 Switch Review
- Sage 3110-4 ONE Trout Spey Rod Review