We’d love to have you join us on
June 24, 2017 for Spey Nation X!
Display a booth Free!
Don’t be Left Out! Join these compaies at Spey Nation!
Scott Fly Rods, Airflo Fly Fishing, Orvis Fly Fishing, Hardy Fly Fishing, Fenwick Fly Rods, Temple Forks Outfitters, The Cortland Line Co, Echo Fly Fishing, Beulah Fly Fishing, Sage Fly Fishing, Thomas and Thomas Fly Rods, Snake River Outfitters, Ballistic Spey Lines, G Loomis Fly Rods, Tight Lines Fly Shop, Redington Fly Fishing, Mystic Fly Rods, RIO Products, The Angler’s Lodge, The Tailwater Lodge, The Douglaston Salmon Run, Douglas Fly Fishing, Rise Fly Fishing, Streamwalker Nets, Scientific Angler, Simms Fishing, Winston Fly Rods, Aqua Flies, Einarsson Reels, Pieroway Renegade Rods, Steelhead Alley Outfitters, The Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club, Swing the Fly Magazine, Jerry French Fly Fishing,
Are you a spey/salmon or steelhead oriented company? Do you want the oppurtunity to interact with the Spey Fishing Community of the Northeast? You NEED to be at Spey Nation! It’s Free! W’ell Even Buy You Lunch!
Manufacturer’s representatives that have come for the past 7 years have agreed that Spey Nation has proved to be a unique marketing opportunity for everyone involved.
Spey Nation is free to attend, present, and display product, although we welcome any donations to our raffles. All Profits are donated to the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club. Their mission is to enhance and promote the return of Landlocked Atlantic Salmon to the Oneida Lake watershed. We are excited to further that relationship
For your participation and in trade for raffle donations, you will receive signage in front of the raffle table, announcements at the event, mentions in email updates (over 300 email addresses), and links on our website, www.speynation.com as well as other spey related marketing activities. Become part of Spey Nation, Get a free booth for your Spey and/or steelhead oriented company. We are looking for you! Become a Spey Nation Exhibitor
Here are some stats from our most recent attendee survey:
- 82.1% have been to multiple Spey Nation Gatherings, 97.4% would attend another one.
- 44% Spey fish more than once a month.
- 81% of respondents own 3 or more spey rods.
What those people are saying about Spey Nation:
- Learning about the sport, the fish, the cast. Meet and greet: visiting with old friends and getting to know new people associated with the event. Thanks for a great day and for the contribution made to the Atlantic Salmon Club.
- The Ambiance . Checking new stuff out. the reaction of folk that have won a raffle item.
- listening to all the bs flying around!!! I truly enjoyed the atlantic salmon information.
To see highlights our past Spey Nation gatherings and keep updated about 2015 please contact me at email@example.com
Who has joined us at past Spey Nation gatherings?
The Spey Lodge, Frank Swarner III, Paul’s Guide Service,
The West Branch Angler, Scott, Guideline, CND,
CF Burkheimer, Airflo, Wild Water Fly Rods, Orvis,
The Spey Company, Hardy, Temple Forks Outfitters,
Echo, JP Ross, Beulah, Sage, Thomas And Thomas,
Ross Reels, No Float Stix, Castle Arms/Heritage Fly Rods,
Hatch Reels, Loop Fly Fishing, DTX Mackenzie,
Mad River Dubbing Company, The Red Shed Fly Shop,
Malindas Fly Shop, Isle-Fish Guide Service
Snake River Oufitters, Tight Lines Fly Shop,
The Oak Orchard Fly Shop, River Time Guide Service,
Cattaraugus Creek Outfitters,
Neversink River Fly Fishing Guide Service,
Redington, Umpqua, Fishpond, Tibor, Buff,
Skagit Master, Rio, Row Jimmy Guide Service,
Ross, Pro-Tube, Maui Jim, G Loomis,
Opportunity Fly Fishing Vision In Fly Fishing,
Albright Fly Fishing, Buff Fishing Clothing, Skagit Master,
Maui Jim, Mystic Fly Fishing, Galvan Reels,
Opportunity Fly Fishing, RIO Products,
The Angler’s Lodge–Patrick Ross, Watermaster Boats,
Departure Publishing , Tailwater Lodge, All Season’s Sport Shop, .
The Spey Doctor, Meiser Fly Rods,
Adelcio Chavez, Team Force Flies, The Victorian House,
The Steelhead Lodge, The Douglaston Salmon Run, Fish-On Sports,
Loop USA, Seele Fly Rods; Roehard Guide Service, Rise Fly Fishing
Streamwalker Nets, Saracione Reels, Waterworks-Lamson
Swing the Fly Magazine, Scientific Angler, Simms Fishing
- 2 Handed Trout
- Alaska West Blog
- Burkheimer Fly Rod Blog
- Cutthroats Galore
- D-Loop Spey Casting
- Emerald Waters
- Fly Fishing Tails
- Gink and Gasoline Gink and Gasoline is about a vision. It’s about challenging ourselves as fishermen and sharing the experience. We see it as our mission to live the dream and bring it back home to you.
- Ian Gordon
- Mark Shamburg Bamboo
- Michigan Fly Rico Suave and a Drunk Chunk
- New England Spey Clave
- Northeast Fly and Spey Fishing Guide
- Northern Michigan Fly Fishing Blog freelance writer and photographer and guide Alex
- Oregon Steelhead
- Rogue River Salmon Steelhead Board
- Salmon River Spey Blog
- Skagit Master Forum
- Southern Oregon Fly Fishing
- Spey Casting Northeast
- Spey Craft
- Spey Fishing Ohio
- Spey Pages
- Spey Today
- Steelhead Chaser
- Steelhead Manifesto
- Steelhead On The Spey
- The Rasperry Patch
- The River's Course
- Verno's Fly Fishing Blog
- Update from the Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club
- 2017 Spey Nation Update Email Went Out Today
- 10th Annual Spey Nation 2017 Official Flyer Released!
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting Jan 28.
- Fish Creek Atlantic Salmon Club Meeting is Thursday Jan. 28 @ 7:00 at the Camden Rod & Gun Club.
- Thomas & Thomas Announces the DNA TroutSpeySeries
- SEALICED from Salmon Junkies on Vimeo.
- We like videos with grabby steelhead
- The Mystic M-Series 3113-4 Switch Review
- Sage 3110-4 ONE Trout Spey Rod Review